Monday, July 22, 2013

This Is Not A Blog Post



hello blog reader friends.

it's monday.

and i usually post on mondays.

but....

well....

uh....

that's just not going to happen.

i've never told you this, but i don't have internet at my house and about two months ago my macbook died so the only place i can write is at my job. this can make blogging a little more challenging, but don't cry for me argentina - i make it work.

it's just....

i really wanted to include a ridiculously embarrassing picture of me from adolescence for this post and i left it at home and i don't want to post without that picture. it's important...to me.

so....

i won't be posting until tomorrow.

in the meantime i shall leave you with some pictures for your viewing pleasure. we'll catch up tomorrow...


This is my cat. Cole. He's crazy. Crazy awesome.


This is a butterfly on a sunflower.
Every time I look at this picture I feel warm and happy.
The current cucumber count at the preschool is
27. We've grown 25 cucumbers from 1 plant.

 

This is blurry picture of goldfish I took at Petsmart
after I decided to become a foster mom for
cats. Because...yeah...I'm a cat lady.
 
This is the preschool herb box.
It's full of weeds, because ain't nobody got time for that.
Basil anyone? Please?










 

No comments:

Post a Comment