Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One More Day



Hey y'all.

I've not been feeling well....

I've acquired a new friend. His name is Lumpy.

Lumpy is currently residing in my jaw.

Apparently he really likes it there.

I'm really really hoping that Lumpy just needs some quality time with me and then he'll be on his way, because so far meds aren't booting him out.

So, I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend time with him.

We are going to write my blog together, because I haven't been able to concentrate with Lumpy constantly nagging at me.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post tomorrow.

Because I really really want to share my latest church visit with you.

I just need a little more time.

I'm sure you understand.

We've all had annoying houseguests.

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment