Monday, September 16, 2013

While I'm Working Here Are Some Cats


Hello all. I haven't finished fully formulating my thoughts about this week's church visit. So, while I am processing yet another piece of the puzzle enjoy some pictures from my weekend adventure with 8 kittens - 6 of which are newborns. On Friday Rebecca hopped some fences and broke into an abandoned house to rescue these little darlings and we've been taking care of them ever since. We're both exhausted and reek of cat, but crazy cat ladies have to do what crazy cat ladies have to do. Which this weekend ended up being drinking champagne and snuggling kittens.

Blog should be up Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I have some things to think about...

Until then, enjoy the KITTEN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment