Monday, September 23, 2013

You Guessed It - This Blog Post Is NOT Quite Ready




Notice anything interesting in this picture? I spy two things of interest.


Here's another interesting fact...


I haven't gone to church yet.


But I'm going to go and I'm going to write about it and it is going to BLOW YOUR MIND. It's going to be so inspired that Oprah and Ellen are going to fight over who gets to interview me first. But I'll just suggest we have a giant slumber party interview and invite all the fun talk show type people and I'll make margaritas and jello shots and get a fancy cheese tray and we can stay up all night painting each other's toes and doing facials and talking about God and feelings.



It's going to be *epic. So, just get excited.



Blog should be posted on Friday-ish. I know that's late, but...well...eh...see...I'm busy and church just can't happen till later this week. So, there.



Have a magical first week of fall y'all! Woo hoo!!!














*Blog author cannot guarantee epicness of future blog posts. This was purely a comical statement meant to illicit interest in the blog. No reader should expect epicness at any time. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment